- This 'Indicative Viability Calculator' has been prepared for the general use of the investors and to facilitate investors to help project the viability of their investments.
- This 'Indicative Viability Calculator' has not been prepared considering individual's investment objectives, financial situations or particular needs.
- Any person considering potential investment opportunities should carry out their own due diligence in respect of such opportunity and make their own commercial assessment of an investment opportunity after seeking the advice from this 'indicative viability calculator'.
- The 'Indicative Viability Calculator' does not purport to be all-inclusive or necessarily contain all the information and may be subject to updating, revision or amendment.
- The developer of this calculator, under no circumstances whatsoever, should be held liable for any loss of profit resulted from investment made considering this 'indicative viability calculator'.
- This calculator works only in MS Excel 2013 or higher.
On 02nd Sep 2015 Government has approved the Discovered Small Field policy with a prime objective to bring Discovered Small Fields to production at the earliest so as to increase the domestic production. The Discovered Small Field policy provides for single uniform license for producing all kinds of hydrocarbon, no cess on the oil production, moderate royalty structure, customs duty exemptions and complete marketing and pricing freedom for the sale of produced crude oil and natural gas. These small fields have been discovered by National Oil Companies i.e. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) and Oil India Ltd (OIL) and are envisaged to be put on production through expeditious efforts.
Under the policy, Government of India is offering 46 Contract Areas with 67 oil and gas fields, estimated to hold over 625 Million Barrels of Oil and Oil Equivalent Gas (O+OEG) in-place, spread over 1,500 square kilometres in Onland, Shallow water and Deepwater areas.
- Award of DSF Blocks - Press Release
- Discovered Small Field Bid Round 2016 Bid Opening - Press Release
- Please visit Tender Document section for Latest Amendment to NIO and MRSC.
- Key Points before Bid Submission.
- Tolling and processing charges for DSF
- Start of Submission of Bids (through e-bidding portal): 15th July 2016
- Last Date of bid submission extended till 21st November, 2016 1200 Hours IST (GMT +5:30)
- Hardcopy of documents to be submitted in duplicate by 21st November, 2016 1200 Hours IST (GMT +5:30)
- Bid opening Date: 21st November, 2016 1330 Hours IST (GMT +5:30)